The beginning of the project "Noir Views" / Incio del proyecto "Paisajes noir"

I was scketching at The Eixereta Park, in Godella, with no other pretensions than to practice. However, I have found a place that has motivated me enough to make a series of drawings. Being in this beautiful and quiet place, it came to my mind that this calm is what surrounds the characters in noir films (I am thinking, for example, of "The Reckless Moment" or "Double Indemnity"), while they get involved in complications that separate them from that peace in which they lived.

These are some of the notes that have marked the beginning of this project that I have titled “Noir Landscapes”.

YOU CAN SEE THE COMPLETE SERIES HERE
(link available soon)

 *          *          *

Estuve tomando apuntes al parque de la Eixereta, en Godella, sin más pretensiones que practicar. Sin embargo, me he encontrado con un lugar que me ha motivado tanto como para realizar una serie de dibujos. Estando en este bello y tranquilo lugar ha venido a mi mente que esta calma es la que rodea a los personajes de las películas del cine negro (pienso, por ejemplo, en “Almas desnudas”, o “Perdición”), mientras ellos se ven envueltos en complicaciones que los separan de esa paz en la que vivían.

Estos son algunos de los apuntes que han marcado el inicio de este proyecto que he titulado “Paisajes Noir”,

PUEDE VER LA SERIE COMPLETA AQUÍ

(link disponible próximamente)



Comentarios