In Lisbon. Back to the origin of an inspiring feeling / En Lisboa. De vuelta al origen de una sensación inspiradora

I am starting a project inspired by the sensations I had in the Tropical Botanical Garden of Lisbon, which I visited 10 years ago and now the Lord is taking me back to this city. It is wonderful to revive and renew those sensations that left their mark on me. I plan to make the most of this experience for the development of my project "Tropical Gardens"

I was also working in other places in the city. These are some of the sketchbook I have taken. I take back home a little treasure in my sketchbook.

Back at home I have applied color to the images; something that I don't usually do, since I apply color to the sketches in situ, if I consider it appropriate. When working on these sketches later, I have taken the opportunity to try different brushes that I usually use. It has been very rewarding.


YOU CAN SEE THE "COMPLICATED TROPICAL GARDENS" SERIES HERE

(Link available soon)

*          *          *

Estoy empezado un proyecto inspirado en las sensaciones que tuve en el Jardín botánico tropical de Lisboa, el cual visité hace 10 años y ahora el Señor me lleva de nuevo a esta ciudad. Es maravilloso revivir y renovar esas sensaciones que me dejaron huella. Pienso aprovechar al máximo esta experiencia para el desarrollo de mi proyecto "Jardines tropicales".

También estuve trabajando en otros lugares de la ciudad. Estos son algunos de los apuntes que he tomado. Me llevo de vuelta a casa un pequeño tesoro en mi cuaderno.

De vuelta en casa he aplicado color a las imágenes; algo que no hago habitualmente, pues aplico el color a los apuntes in situ, si así lo considero oportuno. Al trabajar estos apuntes a posteriori he aprovechado para probar diferentes pinceles a los que utilizo habitualmente. Ha sido muy gratificante.

PUEDE VER LA SERIE "JARDINES TROPICALES" COMPLICA AQUÍ

(Link disponible próximamente)








Comentarios